I’m spearheading the development of Amutri and revolutionising how people communicate big ideas visually.
As a product designer with over a decade of experience, I’ve had the opportunity to contribute to projects on a global scale, collaborating with consultancies and startups in London, Dubai, and Tokyo. I have been involved in a diverse range of projects from designing physical products and interiors, crafting machine translation and NLP solutions for major Japanese corporations, and identifying product-market fit for emerging software startups.
In my current role as a product manager, I am actively involved in building Amutri, a state-of-the-art cloud-rendered BIM to 3D visualization platform. Our startup is dedicated to providing solutions that tackle the challenges associated with complex, time-consuming, and costly 3D content creation for architectural projects.
Find out more about Amutri
- 1992 Born in Vienna, Austria
- 2011 Graduated from Vienna International School (International Baccalaureate)
- 2011 Exhibited at Vienna International Science and Engineering Fair
- 2011 Moved to London, UK to attend Brunel University
- 2012 Freelance interior designer for a restaurant consultancy in Dubai
- 2013 Internship at Burberry (Graphic designer in the Product Knowledge Department)
- 2013 Internship at a luggage design consultancy in London (Product designer and assistant)
- 2014 Moved to Dubai, UAE to found an interior design and construction company in Dubai, UAE
- 2016 Moved to London, UK to return to Brunel University for final year of study
- 2017 Graduated from Brunel University, London (Product Design BSc. with Hons)
- 2017 Exhibited at Made in Brunel
- 2017 Moved to Tokyo, Japan
- 2017 Industrial designer at Giovanni Pellone Design.
- 2019 UIUX designer, developer and language analyst at Cistate Solutions Inc.
- 2021 Moved to Vienna, Austria to work full time on Forehuman, a domain registrar startup
- 2022 Moved to Falmouth, UK to join Launchpad venture studio, at Falmouth University
- 2023 Joined Amutri as Product Manager
Get in touch
If you would like to say hello or talk about working together, please get in touch using the contact form.
You can also follow me or contact me on LinkedIn.
Find me on LinkedIn